When corporate hospitality is mentioned people tend to think that this is a management and director business perk and that the rank and file employees don’t often experience the luxury and opportunities that professional event management London firms like DTB Sports and Events offer.
Excellent news – This is not the case! Staff rewards and team building account for a growing percentage of sports hospitality packages. You too, can use event planning packages and specialist firms to manage your team perks.
Here are a couple of packages which can be used to motivate, reward or strengthen relationships. They will certainly be received better than a box of chocolates and a stirring speech.
Ladies day out
For ladies on the team who have worked above and beyond the call of duty, exceeded expectations and achieved stretch sales targets or a milestone in service there can be no better way to relax and be spoiled – at the company’s expense – than a pampering experience.
An example of decadence and revitalisation can be found at the Stoke Park and Country Club in the following package:
- The use of the Pavilion building, gym, indoor swimming pool and tennis courts.
- SPA SPC and SALON SPC available to book treatments.
- One night in a deluxe room.
- SPC Full Body Massage – 25 minutes.
- SPC Active Glow Facial – 25 minutes.
- Three course table d’hôte dinner in San Marco.
- Full English or continental breakfast.
- Complimentary use of health and racquet facilities.
The package is bookable subject to availability and the fees are based on two people sharing so if you want to make the most of this package send two of your best team members. They’ll come back to work refreshed and ready to meet challenges.
Taking the team out for a driving day is a perfect way to illustrate how working together, competing for success and effective communication assists them in their day to day work.
However, this is more effective than a speech or training session because it is fun and captures people’s imaginations. Staff learn without being stuck in a classroom environment.
There’s a wide range of driving day packages to choose from and prices are highly competitive through sports event management London experts.
Test driving skills at Goodwood with corporate hospitality perks that no one will find disappointing.
- The Goodwood circuit offers a challenge to drivers. This is a track that has hosted some of the greats in motorsport. Follow in their tyre tracks.
- The Goodwood Drift Experience asks you to take to the new low grip surface in an amazing Toyota GT86. This tests the driver’s handling capabilities.
- The Super Model driving days will make anyone vaguely interested in driving, Porsches and Ferraris thrilled.
- The Porsche 911 Carrera has momentous impact thanks to its flat-six engine which generates 320bhp. The driver will experience the sensation of racing for real.
- The Ferrari 355’s mid-engine balance gives an adrenalin rush that won’t dim in the memory.
Your staff will thank you for your indulgence so book now.